Restaurant Manager, Michelin Star Restaurant, 5-star Hotel
A Michelin Star Restaurant in a luxury 5-star, award-winning hotel is looking for a Restaurant Manager to join a fantastic team, deliver results and exceed expectations of all guests.
* Working closely with the Executive Chef, you will ensure service is performed in a professional manner and to the highest standards at all times by the entire team
* Lead and inspire the team in all aspects of the department
* Ensure all procedures and areas of operation are fully compliant with legislative & hotel guidelines, including Health & safety, food handling & hygiene legislation
* Maximise revenue opportunities and implement strategies to achieve this
* Monitor and improve guest service standards as required
* Manage departmental budget, P&L and Payroll
* Analyse, challenge and improve procedures to ensure continuous improvement, development and innovation
* Previous experience in a five star/luxury environment or Michelin starred restaurant
* Ability to work under pressure and multi task, with a proactive, hands on approach
* A great passion for food
* Ability to motivate, train and lead a team
* Previous experience of financial and budget management
* Passionate about creating memorable experiences for every guest
Salary – Up to £30K + amazing benefits including complimentary nights, F&B discounts, pension and meals on duty
Please do get in touch now with your CV and we will be in touch to arrange interviews asap
The Change Group are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please connect with Helena Ranger on LinkedIn to keep in touch with new opportunities and industry news!
Visit the Change website for full listings of all current job roles.
Contact: Helena Ranger
Job ID: 40255