Restaurant Manager, Michelin Star Restaurant
Salary – £35-38K
An amazing opportunity for a Restaurant Manager to work in an incredible Michelin Star restaurant in East London.
This is a hands-on role for an individual capable of looking after and running the restaurant on their own. We are looking for an experienced Restaurant manager from a Michelin star background who is both operational as well as having a excellent understanding of the back of house operation.
* Responsible for the delivery of high service standards
* Strong leadership skills; leading by example and motivating and inspiring the team
* Back of house skills and experience; stock control, recruitment, health and safety, financials etc
* Passion for high end, quality service and offering
* Real foodie, passionate about food and wine, with good knowledge of wines
* Excellent communication skills, engaging and building relationships with guests
* Previous experience in a high end restaurant, ideally michelin star experience
Salary dependant on experience, up to £38K
Please do get in touch now, with interviews taking place as soon as possible
The Change Group are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please connect with Helena Ranger on LinkedIn to keep in touch with new opportunities and industry news!
Visit the Change website for full listings of all current job roles.
Contact: Helena Ranger
Job ID: 48482