Restaurant Manager – Japanese Fusion
Restaurant Manager – £30K – New Opening/ Japanese Fusion Cuisine
We are seeking a Restaurant Manager who is passionate, energetic and up for a new and exciting challenge! We are opening a new restaurant in central London, and we need lively people to come and create a dynamic atmosphere in our new venue.
This will be a fast paced restaurant – open daily and based on a busy high street in central London! We are also going to be offering take-away sushi once we are up and running.
This will be a 50 cover restaurant with a sushi / Japanese fusion twist. This will be the second site, based in Soho – with plans for a potential third site set to follow.
* Opening of a restaurant / takeaway business
* Recruiting a full team
* Continuous training and development
* 45 Hour working week – (maybe more in opening weeks)
* Very competitive salary of £30K
* Reporting to the General Manager and Owner
* To start at the end of January / beginning of February
* Hands on, active team member
* Quality Fine dining/Casual dining background
* Eager to learn and develop within an established team
* Minimum of 1 years’ experience in a quality establishment at the same level
* Have a passion for Japanese food and beverages
* Works well under pressure
* Passionate about excellent service standards and quality guest experiences
* Previous experience of working in a Japanese Restaurant would be ideal, but is not essential
We are looking for an interesting and friendly Restaurant Manager to join our team. Having previous experience of working in high volume, quality restaurants, and Michelin star/ rosette backgrounds would be preferred but is not essential.
However we do ask that you must have at least 1 years’ experience at a similar position to be able to apply.
We are offering a very competitive salary of £30K for the right person.
If this sounds like you, please apply today!!
Please visit our website for full listings of all our current job roles.
Change Hospitality are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance.
Please quote the reference given / job title in the subject line of your email. Due to the volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Contact: Sadie Barnicoat-Hood
Job ID: 11212