Restaurant Manager – Hong Kong island $45,000
The Restaurant Manager will work in a fast pasted environment coming concept and run the day-to-day management of the store. Responsibilities include coordinating staffing, payroll, accounting, personnel, receiving inventory, loss prevention, ordering, controlling expenses and payroll budgets, and assisting in the management of all areas of store operations as needed.
Responsible for ensuring the highest level of customer service throughout the store.
* Responsible for effective and profitable operation of restaurant location.
* Manage daily operations of casual dining restaurant
* Assist in the recruitment and hiring of the most qualified applicants to meet the restaurant’s needs.
* Coordinate Marketing
* Responsible for hiring, orientation, train and coach all FOH Customer Service Employees and BOH General Service Employees in execution of daily tasks.
* Responsible for training
* Manage staffing and scheduling of the workforce with particular emphasis in areas such as customer service, cashiers, receiving, and maintenance.
* Review operational reports and records to ensure adherence to Company policies and procedures.
* Manage inventory control at store level.
* Responsible for Security of store.
* Manage Cash flow and Daily Banking.
* Provide and inspire outstanding service to our customers.
* Ensure that store maintenance lists are reported and dealt with quickly and efficiently – with a three day follow up on all reported lists.
* Responsible for vendor orders at store level.
* Responsible for financial management, planning, systems and controls at the corporate restaurant locations.
* Responsible for business development initiatives including ensuring the store buildout process and training of the franchisees, store management and store personnel.
* Minimum of three-five years’ experience in hospitality/restaurant management related field an asset.
* Ability to work a full-time schedule to manage the store including nights, weekends, and holidays.
* Restaurant Management experience preferred.
* Ability to manage a fast-paced restaurant facility handling multi-million dollar sales volume per year.
* Strong interpersonal, communication, organization and follow-through skills.
* Ability to develop and train workforce, build relationships and utilize skills of workforce most appropriately.
* Identifying opportunities to maximize revenues and guest satisfaction.
* Ability to work collaboratively with teammates to ensure good operating practices and procedures are adhered to.
* Provide Team leadership and coaching to teammates and staff performance appraisals.
* Ensuring teammates are given the appropriate on-the-job training and direction in executing brand products.
* Ability to adjust priorities and manage time wisely in a fast-paced environment.
Contact: Dan Lam
Job ID: 13584