We have a really exciting opportunity for a Restaurant Manager to join an ambitious Dublin restaurant.
The candidate ideally will have a minimum of two years managing a fine dining establishment, will have high standards, value teamwork and will be dedicated and professional. You will be knowledgeable and proud of providing expert hospitality. An excellent attitude with a warm demeanour is essential.
The restaurant will offer a refined Italian menu, which focuses on the seasons and local produce. .
Main duties for this role include:
* Contributing to and achieving operational objectives
* Meeting restaurant financial objectives
* Communicate/instill the ethos of the restaurant to all guests and team
* Responsible for all day to day running of the restaurant
* Enjoy managing and motivating your team
* In depth knowledge of the menu and ingredients used
* Training of all junior staff members
* Passionate about wine and wanting to further progress their knowledge
Relocation, if necessary, will be assisted.
* Please visit our website for full listings of all our current job roles
Change Hospitality are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance.
Please quote the reference given / job title in the subject line of your email. Due to the volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Contact: Conor Daly
Job ID: 40009