Restaurant Chef de Partie
Amazing Restaurant Chef de Partie roles starting soon! Paying up to £13/hr, negotiable! Full time casual roles in the West End, the City of London and Greater London!
The Change Group is currently recruiting for Restaurant Chef de Partie roles for our many fine and casual dining clients to support their core brigades throughout the autumn and winter of 2018. Including high-end restaurants, brasseries, classic British and grill restaurants and Modern European dining.You could be asked to work on any section so you should have experience as a restaurant Chef de Partie, Senior Chef de Partie or Junior Sous.
You should be able to fit into a tight brigade and adapt to a new environment quickly in order to assist in the best ways possible. You should have a positive, can-do attitude, be able to follow instructions to a “T” and be willing to work anywhere the Head Chef needs you. You should have a keen eye for detail and have the stamina to produce high quality dishes in a dynamic and busy environment. You should have the focus and calm to produce high-quality dishes in stressful and sometimes chaotic environments. You should be able to ideally commute quite easily into the City of London or the west end to minimise pressure!
What you can get out of working for us:
* Up to £13/hr – salary negotiable depending on experience
* Weekly pay for every hour you work
* Many fantastic locations – big, small, fine dining and gastro!
* Sites across the City and Greater London
* Consultants available 24/7
What we need from you:
* 2 years minimum experience as a Restaurant Chef de Partie
* Strong communication skills
* Passport or ID and visa where applicable
* Food Hygiene Certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering industry standards
* National Insurance number and a proof of address ie utility bill or bank statement
* Your own knives and whites, including safety shoes and hat
* A minimum of 2 references before you start work
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applicants expected, only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange an interview. For a full listing of our opportunities, please visit our website at www.thechangegroup.com.
Contact: Mary-Jo Appaqaq
Job ID: 27170