Restaurant Chef de Partie
Amazing Restaurant Chef de Partie roles starting soon! Paying up to £13/hr, negotiable! Full time casual roles in the West End, the City of London and Greater London!
The Change Group is currently recruiting for Restaurant Chef de Partie roles for our many fine and casual dining clients to support their core brigades throughout the summer and fall of 2018. Including high-end restaurants, brasseries, classic British and grill restaurants and Modern European dining.You could be asked to work on any section so you should have experience as a restaurant Chef de Partie, Senior Chef de Partie or Junior Sous.
You should be able to fit into a tight brigade and adapt to a new environment quickly in order to assist in the best ways possible. You should have a positive, can-do attitude, be able to follow instructions to a “T” and be willing to work anywhere the Head Chef needs you. You should have a keen eye for detail and have the stamina to produce high quality dishes in a dynamic and busy environment. You should have the focus and calm to produce high-quality dishes in stressful and sometimes chaotic environments. You should be able to ideally commute quite easily into the City of London or the west end to minimise pressure!
You should have a minimum of 2 years experience at a restaurant Chef de Partie level in this sector of the Hospitality and Catering Industry. Fine dining – Rosette or Michelin and Gastro experience would be an advantage. You should be able to show that you have experience in all sections of the kitchen, show initiative in your learning and progression and that you are ambitious in your career choices. You should also be able to commute into Kensington and Chelsea, or the West End.
What you can get out of working for us:
* Up to £13/hr – salary negotiable depending on experience
* Weekly pay for every hour you work
* Many fantastic locations – big, small, fine dining and gastro!
* Sites across the City and Greater London
* Consultants available 24/7
What we need from you:
* 2 years minimum experience as a Chef de Partie
* Commitment to a Restaurant Chef de Partie 3 month Temporary contract
* Fluent spoken English; written preferred but not essential
* Eligible to live and work in the UK – Passport or Visa
* Up to date food hygiene certificates level 2
* National Insurance number and a proof of address ie utility bill or bank statement
* Your own knives and whites, including safety shoes and hat
* A minimum of 2 references before you start work
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applicants expected, only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange an interview.
Contact: Mary-Jo Appaqaq
Job ID: 18429