Reservations Manager – Fantastic Group – Up to £35k!
Our client is a well-established leader in the industry, with Restaurants, Late Night Bars and Venues around London.
We are looking for a proactive and enthusiastic Reservations Manager, with the capability of delivering unforgettable experiences in incredible and unique spaces.
* Responsible for all bookings – dining and large-scale events.
* Ensure high levels of sales, as well as working within a team to support, and creatively challenge each other.
* Work closely with the venue and promotions department to advise and grow as a business, developing your role and responsibilities as you progress.
* Responsible for leading a team of hosts ensuring they offer support and information for all customers.
* Driving bookings on site, using strong communication and organisational skills
The Ideal Candidate:
* Excellent communication and people skills.
* Previous experience using Open Table.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, often under pressure.
* Strong project management and organisational skills with the ability to lead and instigate change.
* Ability to work on multiple projects at once.
* Comfortable approaching work with self-motivation and coming up with creative ways to innovate the business.
* Experience in sales, marketing and hospitality, working towards targets.
* Full collaboration with rest of the team & other internal departments to achieve common goals.
* Ability to use initiative.
* Sense of humour and strong character.
* A passion for food is a bonus.
If you think this is the perfect role for you, please apply today.
Contact: Vera Manhoso
Job ID: 14379