Relief Sous Chefs
Job Reference MJA/TTHRSC27
South London Relief Sous Chefs – part time flexible hours available, we can work with your availability! Very competitive pay rates and great working environments!
Relief Sous Chefs in South London – do you find yourself wondering on a day off how you could make some extra cash this year? Work is available with the Change Group on a part time basis for relief Sous Chefs across the Greater London area. We can work around when you are free, whether you want to fill in a day off, if you have a weekend free or even if you just want to work the odd evening shift. Start and finish times variable and depend on the establishment.
We are currently in the process of building a solid team of dependable, experienced Relief Sous Chefs. We pride ourselves in building strong working relationships through temporary work. Relief Sous Chefs can earn up to £15/hr. It is important to note that we can work around your timetable or rota and alert you to work that may interest and benefit you.
The benefits of working for Change:
* Flexible working hours
* Up to £15/hr pay for EVERY hour you work as a Relief Sous Chef
* Wages paid weekly
* Fantastic variety of establishments to work in
* Placements across
* Friendly office team to support you through the registration and booking team
What we need from you:
* 3-4 years minimum relevant experience at a Sous Chef level
* Fluent spoken English; written preferred but not essential
* Eligible to live and work in the UK – Passport or Visa
* Up to date food hygiene certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering Industry standards
* National Insurance number and a proof of address ie utility bill or bank statement
* Your own knives and whites, including safety shoes and hat
* A minimum of 2 years of references before you start work
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applicants expected, only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange a registration interview.
Contact: Mary-Jo Appaqaq
Job ID: 17116