Relief Head Chef
Job ref: MJA/TTHHC17
Relief Head Chef shifts London-wide this Christmas season! Paying £13 – £19/hr!
Relief Head Chef roles are routinely available with The Change Group in the Gastro Pubs sector of the Hospitality and Catering Industry.
As a relief Head Chef you will be considered first and foremost for any temporary senior level positions that are requested by our many clients. A relief Head Chef is also ideally suited to any other booking we might have on in CDP or Senior CDP positions. The choice really is yours to fill in on senior level bookings or take a step back for a week or two in CDP positions – the best of both worlds!
We can work around any prior commitments you already have or load you up with advance bookings from tomorrow all the way to Christmas! Apply now!
Relief Head Chef Benefits:
* Fantastic rates of pay on every level
* A chance to join a great team of temps
* On-going work
* Flexible shifts
* PAYE -National Insurance contributions and Holiday pay
* You will be paid weekly
* Friendly consultants available for you 24/7
Our Minimum Requirements:
* Minimum of 10 years Kitchen industry experience
* Passport or ID and visa where applicable
* Valid Food Hygiene Certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering Industry standards
* Your own chef whites and safety shoes
* At least 2 references supplied
* Strong communication skills
The Change Group is acting in the instance as an employment agency. Due to the high volume of applicants we normally receive to these roles, we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted for a registration interview. For a full listing of our opportunities, please visit our website at www.thechangegroup.com.
Contact: Mary-Jo Appaqaq
Job ID: 49518