Relief Chef de Parties
Job Reference MJA/HOUNSCDP023
Relief Chef de Parties in the Heathrow/Hounslow area: Tired of the commute? Apply here for work on your doorstep for up to £12/hr!
Many of our clients in the Heathrow area are in need of local Relief Chef de Parties to support their core team throughout the busy season. As a Chef de Parties in the Hounslow area are all too familiar with the grind of the commute into London. We have positions in your area and we need qualified, skilled Chef de Parties to meet this demand!
Relief Chef de Parties must be able to adapt to different environments, follow instructions from line managers to execute tasks adequately and be able to communicate effectively with managers and colleagues. You should have a positive attitude, approach problems with a can-do perspective and be ready to work wherever the Head Chef needs you most. For this reason you should therefore be comfortable to work on all sections of the kitchen and ask questions frequently in order to preform your duties to the specifications of the Head Chef.
Temporary work with us!
* Up to £12/hr
* Weekly pay
* Heathrow/Hounslow/South West London local placements
* As many or as little hours as you want to work!
* Enjoy total flexibility and control over the hours you want to work.
* Friendly office team to support you through the registration and booking process
What we need from you:
* 2 years of experience as a Chef de Partie
* Strong communication skills
* Passport or ID and visa where applicable
* Up to date food hygiene certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering industry standards
* National Insurance number and a proof of address ie utility bill or bank statement
* Your own knives and whites, including safety shoes and hat
* A minimum of 2 references before you start work
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the volume of applicants expected, we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange a registration interview. For a full listing of our opportunities, please visit our website at www.thechangegroup.com.
Contact: Mary-Jo Appaqaq
Job ID: 31683