Regional Sales & Events Manager, Caterer
Catereing company, SW London
Salary – £30-36K
An incredible opportunity for an experienced Sales & Event Manager to join this London-based catering company. Based at the head office in South West London managing a team and being responsible for the sales and events across multiple venues where they are the exclusive caterers or a preferred caterer.
The ideal candidate will have a strong sales mentality, excellent event management experience and a great leader and manager of a team, inspiring and leading by example.
* Ensure sales are handled efficiently and effectively, driving high conversion rates and ultimately driving sales and revenue
* Ensure effective processes are in place and that these are followed by the whole team
* Distribute enquiries across your team and manage work load across managers
* Nurture and develop relationships with key clients and accounts, looking after their events personally
* Ensure event details are clearly communicated with all departments and liaise regarding any last minute changes
* Provide feedback from events to the team and wider company
* Pro-actively seek opportunities to grow and promote the business both in exclusive and non-exclusive venues
* Look after marketing; competitor analysis, implement marketing initiatives and ensure website and social media platforms are up to date and on brand
* Assist in managing clients at all venues alongside the Operations Director
* Train, manage and develop your team
* Previous proven experience within catering
* Previous experience managing a team
* Passionate about first class service
* Highly organised with a keen eye for detail
* Polished and professional communication skills – verbal and written
* Excellent standards of personal presentation
This is a really exciting opportunity to work for an amazing company within a great team, please do apply with your current CV, looking to interview asap
Change are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please connect with Helena Ranger on LinkedIn to keep in touch with new opportunities and industry news!
Visit the Change website for full listings of all current job roles.
Contact: Helena Ranger
Job ID: 48464