Regional Quality & Training Manager – UK & Europe – £45k+bonus
A luxury 5* hotel brand is looking for a Regional Quality & Training Manager for their collection of iconic properties across the UK and Europe.
This is an incredible opportunity to work for a luxury collection of hotels with amazing opportunities and an excellent package.
* Ensuring that exceptionally high service standards are consistently delivered
* Work with key stakeholders to develop the teams skills and knowledge to deliver first class hospitality
* Analyse guest satisfaction surveys and create and implement effective strategies for improvement where required
* Deliver training both one on one and in group sessions with support of department trainers as needed
* Design annual training plans that meet the needs of each individual hotel
What we are looking for:
* At least 5 years’ experience within a 5 star luxury hotel
* Ability to deliver exceptional training and ideally have a qualification
* Pro-active and confident with great communication skills
* Ability to build effective relationships at all levels
* Strong and motivational leader who is passionate about high quality, exceptional service
* Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken. French speaking is desirable
* Willing to travel. The role can be based in the UK or Europe hotels with regular travel required
This is a really exciting role that is looking to move quickly. Please get in touch with your CV now, with interviews taking place asap.
The Change Group are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please connect with Helena Ranger on LinkedIn to keep in touch with new opportunities and industry news!
Visit the Change website for full listings of all current job roles.
Contact: Helena Ranger
Job ID: 30541