Recruitment Resourcing Team Leader
Recruitment Team Leader
We are currently looking for a reliable, organised and hard-working team leader to join the Resourcing Team of a highly respected financial resources business.
You will be leading a team of ambitious consultants in recruiting for high profile clients, banking, legal industries and financial services.
* Oversee your team and ensure all tasks are allocated and carried out effectively
* Attend regular management meetings
* Conduct Performance Management review meetings and Development Plans
* Approve new projects and details
* Offer training and support to all levels when needed
* Responsible for ensuring all projects are resourced for within the timescales, with the right amount of people working on them
* Review formatted CV’s before sent on
* Responsible for ensuring all checks are in place for compliance of new starters
* Assisting with interviews when needed, and following up with correct admin, docs etc
* Organising courtesy calls to associates placed on projects
* Update relevant internal systems with all required information when dealing with associates and ensure all follow up actions are completed within 48 hours (i.e. returning calls, responding to queries/actions)
* Identify different or new ways to recruit associates
* Responsible for dealing with calls which require escalation including complaints and challenging conversations
* Demonstrating positive attitude and motivating attitude at all times to your team
Skills & Experience:
* Highly literate and numerate, ideally educated to degree level
* Relationship building and influencing skills
* Excellent written and spoken communication skills
* 1 years experience in a recruitment, resourcing or comparable role within a professional environment.
* Previous experience of supervising or managing a team is crucial
* All Microsoft Office Applications
* Some knowledge of the banking, financial services and/or legal sectors would be an advantage.
* Driven and ambitious, and target driven – team player
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance.
Contact: Rachael Fallon
Job ID: 15858