Recruitment Manager – £42,000 to £47,000, £80,000 OTE
Based in Holborn, we are London’s leading hospitality recruitment business focusing on front and back of house roles.
With over 15 years in London’s hospitality scene, we have an unrivalled reputation for the provision of quality sourced seasonal/temporary staff.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
* Determining client staffing needs
* Preparing job descriptions
* Writing advertising copy and placing adverts on suitable job boards
* Organising staff rotas and Placing contract/temporary workers into established client accounts.
* Negotiating candidate pay rates
* Negotiating client charge rates
* Interviewing and registering suitable candidates.
* Ensure candidate health and hygiene knowledge is up to date
* Overseeing and monitoring candidate/employee performance
* Ensuring all candidates undergo a “best candidate” experience.
* Keeping abreast of relevant legislation including HMRC and employment legislation.
* Working to pre agreed financial objectives.
* Arranging candidate interviews.
* Attending client meetings.
* Attending industry networking events.
* Developing new business through cold calling.
Desired Skills & Experience
* Experience of working in, and a thorough understanding of high volume temporary recruitment.
* Able to manage and develop existing client accounts.
* Excellent written skills with a strong attention to detail.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* A team player who is self-motivated and driven.
Competitive basic salary and monthly bonus scheme, plus benefits.
Contact: Gareth Townsend
Job ID: 51576