Receptionist – Boutique Serviced Office Team
Stylish Boutique Office Group
Our client, a high end and creative serviced office specialist is looking for an outgoing, friendly and enthusiastic receptionist to join its fun and friendly team, providing first class service to its growing base of clients and customers!
You will be part of a small and close team, helping each other deliver exceptional customer service whilst maintaining an immaculate reception and a friendly, welcoming atmosphere. This front of house role also incorporates facilities and administration responsibilities. This role is a temporary position, allowing flexibility in the days you work.
* General Reception duties
* Welcoming people in as first point of contact for clients and visitors
* Answering and transferring calls for multiple internal clients
* Receiving and distributing post
* Ordering supplies
* Keeping the reception and empty offices presentable and ready for viewings
* Assisting with technical and facility issues to accommodate clients needs
* provide information, assistance or recommendations to any potential clients thorough understanding of all key services
* prepare meeting rooms and reception area for any meetings and visits
* Exceptional customer service skills
* Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships
* Effective and professional communication skills
* Organisational skills, the ability to prioritise and multi-task in a changing environment
* Good IT skills and use of Microsoft Office Applications
* Ability to operate basic office equipment
If you’re looking to join a great company in Central London as a receptionist and you have the relevant experience, please apply ASAP!
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance.
Contact: Rachael Fallon
Job ID: 20365