Receptionist and Facilities Coordinator – Richmond
A Fantastic opportunity has risen for an outgoing, friendly and enthusiastic receptionist to join a friendly .
Our client, a well known and respected brand, is looking for a receptionist to provide first class service to its growing base of clients and customers.
You will be part of a small and close team, helping each other deliver exceptional customer service whilst maintaining an immaculate reception and a friendly, welcoming atmosphere. This front of house role also incorporates facilities and administration responsibilities. This role is a temporary position, allowing flexibility in the days you work.
* General Reception duties
* Welcoming people in as first point of contact for clients and visitors
* Answering and transferring calls for multiple internal clients
* Receiving and distributing post
* Ordering supplies
* Keeping the reception and empty offices presentable and ready for viewings
* Assisting with technical and facility issues to accommodate clients needs
* provide information, assistance or recommendations to any potential clients thorough understanding of all key services
* prepare meeting rooms and reception area for any meetings and visits
* Exceptional customer service skills
* Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships
* Effective and professional communication skills
* Organisational skills, the ability to prioritise and multi-task in a changing environment
* Good IT skills and use of Microsoft Office Applications
* Ability to operate basic office equipment
If you’re looking to join a great company in Central London as a receptionist and you have the relevant experience, please apply ASAP!
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance.
Contact: Rachael Fallon
Job ID: 19619