Receptionist and Conference Co-ordinator for Boutique Office!
Amazing opportunity for a Receptionist/ Conference Coordinator to join a fun and unique serviced office, up to £28k!
Our client, a stylish and fun business centre based in central London has an exciting opportunity for a confident and pro-active individual to join their team as the Conference Coordinator.
The successful candidate will be joining a friendly and lively team, responsible for being first point of contact and providing an exceptional meeting and conference experience to both internal and external clients. This will include booking, setting up and preparing all meeting room arrangements from start to finish.
The company is well-known and respected within the industry, and the beautiful offices are based conveniently right in central London.
Responsibilities will include:
* Managing all bookings for the conference facilities
* Welcoming clients to the venue, explaining the facilities and checking arrangements as necessary
* Dealing with initial enquiries and assisting with centre meeting facility show rounds
* Coordinating lunches, refreshments and drinks as required
* Providing wide ranging administrative assistance, responding to emails, phone calls etc.
* Working closely with the team each day
* Formatting documents and correspondence
* Maintaining the sales database to track, record and follow through all enquiries·
* Marketing the conference facilities to external and internal clients
* Diary management
The ideal candidate will have experience within a similar role, work well in a team as well as being pro-active. If you’re looking to join a great company in London as an administration assistant and you have the relevant experience and abilities, please apply ASAP!
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance.
Contact: Rachael Fallon
Job ID: 14251