Reception Manager – Volume All Day Brasserie
Position: Reception Manager / Host
Job Type: Permanent
Reporting to: Restaurant Manager/ General Manager
Salary: £30,000 to £33,000
We are seeking a diligent and experienced Reception Manager to come and join our reception team, in a fast and busy restaurant environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to join a thriving, well-established company. This role is based in Soho – and it would be ideal for a candidate who is looking to join a busier, bigger team.
* Welcoming and seating guests
* Ensuring the reception area is clean, tidy and presentable at all times
* All reception duties should be carried out at the highest standard in a polite, professional and timely manner
* Organise and maintain bookings, ensuring they are all uploaded onto the in-house system
* Dealing with all requests and queries and actioning them in a timely fashion, and escalating if necessary
* Client retention through the company customer care policies
General Administration and Activities
* Ensuring all stationary and any other resources for the day to day running of the reception area are executed
* General administration duties such as filing, word processing, delivery notes and purchase orders are completed
* Management of a team up to 6 staff
* Managing the roter and holiday calendar in an efficient manor.
As a Reception Manager you will be working alongside the restaurant management. You will be responsible for the smooth day to day operation of the restaurant floor / reception, anticipating customer needs before they have been asked and delicately handling any situations that may arise.
You will need to have a hands on approach to work, as you will be responsible for leading and managing the team up to 6 staff.
You will also need to have a very strong passion for food. This restaurant is founded by a dedicated Chef, who prides himself in the enthusiasm his staff share for his food and business.
We do offer on site training, and continuous development within our restaurant, however we will require a minimum of 1 year in a reception manager position.
A very competitive wage of up to £33K is available for the right candidate, so don’t hesitate, if you think this sounds like you, apply today!
Please visit our website for full listings of all our current job roles.
Change Hospitality are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance.
Please quote the reference given / job title in the subject line of your email. Due to the volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Contact: Sadie Barnicoat-Hood
Job ID: 12749