Reactive Sales Manager, Large Multi-faceted Event Space
Large Event Venue, Kingston
Up to £30K dependant on experience + bonus
An incredible large venue in Surrey is looking for a reactive Sales Manager to look after all C&E enquiries and actively sell the conference, banqueting and exhibition facilities, driving event bookings and revenue.
* Respond to all enquires efficiently and accurately, and develop individual proposals specific to their needs and objectives
* Focus on customer service; responding and following up, inviting clients for show rounds , building relationships and increasing conversion
* Working closely with the Business Development Manager on key accounts, developing relationships and maximising revenue opportunities
* Assisting the BDM in hosting Familiarisation trips, sales events, showcases and show rounds
* Ensure all details are accurately detailed with handover of files
* Liaise with the Operations team to ensure that client needs are met and exceeded and carry out post event debriefs with both client and ops team
* Report weekly on sales activity, figures and forecasts
What we are looking for:
* Previous experience in sales, within an events venue
* Confident communicator with great sales technique
* Proactive, self-motivated and driven approach
* Ability to build relationships quickly
* Organiser and multi-tasker with a keen eye for detail
Salary – up to £30K
If you think this sounds like the role for you, get in touch with your current CV
The Change Group are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please connect with Helena Ranger on LinkedIn to keep in touch with new opportunities and industry news!
Visit the Change website for full listings of all current job roles.
Contact: Helena Ranger
Job ID: 48747