Pub Chef 48 Hours
Pub Chef 48 Hours London
A London Pub is looking for a strong Chef de Partie or Line Chef to work in the kitchen team.
* The kitchen serves seasonal British produce in a tapas style set up.
* Due to it’s location, the site is very busy in the evenings and at weekends.
* Located in North London
* The ideal candidate will be one that has worked in a ingredients lead kitchen with stable dates of employment.
* Knowledge and passion for British cuisine is important in order to be able to keep up with the pace of the kitchen.
* The salary for this role based on a week of 48 hours is around £25,000 per year
If you feel that you have what it takes for this role “Pub Chef 48 Hours” please send your CV to Harriet at Change Hospitality.
Please visit our website for full listings of all our current job roles within the hospitality and catering industry:
Change Hospitality are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance.
Please quote the reference given/job title “Pub Chef 48 Hours” in the subject line of your email. Due to the volume of applications in the hospitality and catering industry we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Contact: Harriet Brown
Reference: HBR pub48hrs
Job ID: 19100