A Pub in South East London is looking for a chef for their kitchen team.
* Independently run pub
* Seasonal produce focused menus
* part of the Sustainable Restaurants Association
* Busy particularly in the evenings and weekend
* Fun front and back of house teams
* Good reputation in the Hospitality and Catering industry
* Hourly pay depending on background
* Need experience with fresh produce
* 40-48 hours per week
* Working across the kitchen sections
* creative input
* Helping with day to day running of the kitchen
* Great company to progress in
If you feel that you have what it takes for this role “Pub Chef”, please send your CV to Harriet at Change Hospitality. Please visit our website for full listings of all our current job roles within the hospitality and catering industry:
Change Hospitality are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance.
Please quote the reference given/job title “Pub Chef” in the subject line of your email. Due to the volume of applications in the hospitality and catering industry we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Contact: Harriet Brown
Reference: HBR Pub Chef
Job ID: 18583