Proactive Sales Manager – 30k – Private Members Club – Mayfair
Proactive Sales & Events Manager – 30k – Private Members Club – Mayfair
We are happy to be working with one of London’s most unique private members clubs to find an events manager capable of delivering elite experiences in an iconic West London building.
As Proactive Sales & Events Manager, you will be charged with delivering a first class events programme for high-profile, highly successful clients. Proactively engaging with prospective clients, ensuring the club is busy every day and every night of the week.
You will have the opportunity to work on a hugely diverse array of events whilst demonstrating the highest standards necessary for delivering exceptional results.
The concept is refined, rich in heritage and is comprised of business, social and recreational spaces.
* You will have proactive sales and business development experience in a luxury venue
* You will have vast experience running small to medium scale events
* You will be financially savvy and astute
* You demonstrate confident leadership skills and a tangible passion for events
* You have experience leading a team of talented events staff
* You will have exemplary presentation and interpersonal skills
* You will have a real passion for and strong knowledge of fine food and beverage.
Our client is seeking someone with an assured approach to events planning, who embodies a passion for event execution and holds a strong desire for self-development.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right person to take their career to the next level in a challenging but hugely rewarding environment.
Please apply with your current CV today as we are now shortlisting and arranging interviews with suitable candidates in our London Bridge office.
Please feel free to connect with Craig Prentice at Change to keep in touch!
The Change Group are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance.
Please quote the reference given/job title in the subject line of your email.
Due to the volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please visit our website for full listings of all our current job roles.
Contact: Conor Daly
Job ID: 24426