Pro-active Sales Membership Manager, Private Members
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the most exclusive Private Members Club in London. The club is built on a well-being and health philosophy, offering the most exclusive solutions to Members and all guests.
The ideal candidate will be someone from a Hospitality or Private Members background and a natural Sales/Business Development personality.
* Booking, executing and analysing client viewings and contact with prospective members
* Supporting Client Services Director in driving sales objectives and achieving targets
* Providing accurate and regular analysis of current member activity
* Managing membership administration focusing primarily on database management and post event follow up
* Delivering a quality, luxury product and service to members and prospective clients
* Work to ensure 5* service throughout membership, ensure high renewal rate and to increase member referrals.
* Actively be engaged in business development including targeting of potential clients, corporate, local
* Proactively developing new campaigns to generate prospective member leads
* Supporting events team at select member events to ensure the highest conversion of membership opportunities
* Attendance at external events as a brand ambassador and collaborator with other luxury brands
* Working with Marketing to ensure external and internal promotion and increased profiling of the Club
* Regular competitor research and analysis
Skills and Requirements:
The suitable candidate will be a confident literate and numerate team player, they will also possess:
* A high level of computer literacy
* Persuasive verbal, written and interpersonal skills
* Good phone manner
* Fastidious attention to detail
* A high level of personal presentation and professional manner as this will be a client facing role
* A confident, can-do and pro-active approach/ attitude
* Proven track record of achieving sales targets in a similar role with in a luxury environment
We are shortlisting and interviewing candidates in our London Bridge office. Please apply with your CV today!
Please connect on LinkedIn – Vera Isidro Manhoso
Contact: Vera Manhoso
Job ID: 19831