Prep Chef roles starting ASAP! Paying up to £12/hr, full time work, positions across the city of London!
Sites all over the City of London are requesting Prep chef roles daily! With the high amount of flexibility this is perfect for any experienced Chef De Partie looking to pick up extra hours on top of their regular job or any Chef looking for a more permanent flexible lifestyle.
Prep Chef roles starting this ASAP -full time hours! Shift patterns are typically 8am starts with flexible finishing times, working 5 days out of 7.
Your background should include at least 2 years at CDP level in banqueting, events or contract catering environment in the Hospitality and Catering industry. Strong Demi CDPs may also be considered for a Casual Prep Chef role depending on experience and commitment.
Prep Chefs working with The Change Group:
* Flexible working hours
* Advance bookings where possible
* Up to £12/hr pay for EVERY hour you work
* Wages paid weekly
* Friendly office staff to support you
* Possibility to work with some of our other clients, ranging from amazing events companies, 5* Hotels and gastro pubs
* Work available not just in the City of London, also the Greater London Area
What we need from you:
* 2 years minimum experience as a CDP or casual Prep Chef
* Strong communication skills
* Passport or ID and visa where applicable
* Valid food hygiene certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering Industry standards
* NIN and a proof of address ie utility bill or bank statement
* Your own knives and whites, including safety shoes and hat
* 2 references before you start work
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applicants expected, only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange a registration interview. For a full listing of our opportunities, please visit our website at www.thechangegroup.com .
Contact: Sam Mason
Job ID: 23646