Personal Assistant, Amazing Events Company!
Personal Assistant, Amazing Events Company – High Wycombe £22k GREAT OPPORTUNITY!
Our client is an International event specialist, providing catering, logistics and brand support for its clients and guests.
They have a fantastic reputation in the market for place for creating and delivering diverse, innovative and quality events.
We are looking for a Personal Assistant to join the team and support two Directors.
We are looking for a passionate and ambitious individual who is looking to step into and develop a career in events.
As Personal Assistant you will support passionate Directors, providing diary management, travel bookings and office administration including project support on events.
You must have exceptional organisational skills and the ability to converse with people at all levels, prioritising your workload and communication with Directors.
* Setting up appointments for meetings, site visits and more
* Booking accommodation and travel for crew and managers
* Diary management for Directors, coordinating meetings, events and site visits
* Personal assistance such as online orders and administration
* Managing additional ad hoc requests for catering at events
* Assisting in converting enquiries to client quotes
* Answering and screening phone calls, passing them on correctly and prioritising by relevance
* liaising with other staff and external companies
* Assembling information packs and promotional material for events
* Collating external supplier costs
* Ordering and shopping for events
* Creating invoices and keeping to data base up to date for the accounts team
* Office administration, tracking events and staff holiday, occasional reception lunch cover
What we are looking for:
* Good office and personal assistance experience
* Excellent IT Skills
* Outgoing and confident personality
* Good at multi-tasking, working in a busy and creative environment
* Proactive and happy to work deal with tight deadlines and last-minute requests
Please apply with your CV today!
The Change Group are acting as an employment agency in this instance.
Contact: Rachael Fallon
Job ID: 13481