People & Guest Experience Executive, Restaurant Group
People & Guest Experience Executive
We are working on a great opportunity for a Restaurant Group, now looking for a People & Guest Experience Executive.
This is the ideal role for someone who is a guest driven individual, capable of understanding guest’s requirements, to be the first point of contact by email and phone looking after all feedback.
* Act as a division representative on TripAdvisor, Google and Facebook – respond to all reviews and create an interactive presence.
* Answer general enquiries from guests and direct these to relevant departments.
* Responsible for managing vouchers sent out from Head Office to guests.
* Produce regular Guests Experience related reports detailing trends and highlighting issues.
* Support the HR team in benefits administration.
* Note take at investigations, hearings and interviews where applicable.
Essential Knowledge and skills:
* Excellent guest service skills
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Works accurately and with attention to detail
* Ability to prioritise work load
* Passionate, focused and driven to deliver results, knowledgeable about the restaurant industry
We are shortlisting and meeting candidates in our London Bridge Office. Please apply with your CV today.
Contact: Vera Manhoso
Job ID: 20271