People Administrator – Amazing Events Company!
Administrator/ People Coordinator for an Amazing Events Company – up to £22K!
Our Client is an International event specialist, providing catering, logistics and brand support to its clients and guests. They have a fantastic reputation in the market for diverse, innovative, creative and quality events.
We are currently looking for someone to co-ordinate and administrate a growing team of freelance staff, who are on hand to work the constant stream of events. Each event has its own requirements, and you will be responsible for booking the most suitable people and making all arrangements to go with this.
This role is a great step for someone looking for a step into the events industry.
* Supervision, training and management of freelance crew
* Booking crew and issuing purchase orders
* Dealing with the application process for both UK and international crew
* Maintaining a constant relationship with all crew via weekly updates, seasonal newsletters and all media platforms
* Booking transport for crew members for events
* Keeping crew documents/ qualifications up to date
* Out of hours/weekend emergency phone cover
* Explaining job requirements to crew members and booking correct crew for each event
* Maintaining records such as work schedules and staffing sheets
* General administration
Please apply with your CV today! The Change Group are acting as an employment agency in this instance.
Contact: Rachael Fallon
Job ID: 15991