Payroll Officer – Great Salary and Benefits!
Looking for a new opportunity this year? Would you like to join a brand with amazing opportunities and great benefits? Are you an experienced Payroll Officer?
This role is a fantastic opportunity for a Payroll Officer, to join a leading luxury brand in central London. Our client is a group of executive serviced offices all around central London, now with a great opportunity in Mayfair.
As the Payroll Officer, you will be responsible for managing the entire payroll work-flow for the employees during all their time in the company.
* Ensuring the integration of new employees in HR and payroll
* Ensure that all salary and pay elements correctly reflect employees most current
* contract arrangements
* Submitting Full Payment Submissions FPS/ Employer Payment Summary EPS/ End of Year Certificates P60 to HMRC
* Liaising with tax advisors and HMRC Gateway
* Deliver statutory UK year end processes (P60, P11D): devise process plan, ensuring
* relevant deadlines are met, manage collation of all relevant data, verify after processing and distribute to employees & HMRC as appropriate
* Reconciliations with GL, net pay to BACS, gross to net
* Manual payroll calculations
* Monthly activities will include processing salary advances, season ticket loans, salary
* sacrifice, bonuses, commission, overtime, maternity payments
* Auditing the absence data from the system against company policy and escalating to HR
* You must have 3 years previous experience of managing the entire payroll process for a business in the capacity of payroll officer
* Up-to-date knowledge on payroll legislation
* Embodies resilience
* You will possess a highly trained eye for attention and accuracy
* You will be confident and comfortable working with new software and be able, and willing
* to expand your skill set when required
* Ability to work well under pressure, and juggle multiple processes simultaneously
* A self-starter who can demonstrate initiative
* High integrity, able to handle confidential information sensitively and with discretion
* Knowledge and experience with the HR / Payroll platform of Cascade
We are shortlisting and interviewing suitable candidates in our London Bridge office this week. If you think this is the perfect role for you, please apply today!
Contact: Vera Manhoso
Job ID: 15080