Pastry Sous Chef – Michelin/Rosette background
London’s most unique and exclusive dining space located a short distance from Sloane square, is looking for a talented Pastry chef to come join their team to assist them with their award winning menus.
This is a fun opportunity for any Pastry Chef who are looking to progress in their carer and work in a large, well equipped Kitchen alongside an amazing and talented Brigade of chefs.
If you have at least 4 years pastry chef experience at Michelin or Rosette level, are highly motivated and work well under pressure then they would love for you to join their great team of chefs.
This role has the Potential to become a full time Job over a period of time, perfect for someone who is looking to get into a first role at a senior level, with less pressure and without a busy restaurant service.
The company is divided into three different event categories: corporate functions, private dining and bespoke events.
With a client list to boast some of the top names in fashion, art and business, this is definitely a role to get you thinking outside of the box.
Drive, Passion and dedication is a must, plus am eye for detail for plating and capturing those elegant moments.
Temporary Pastry Chef Benefits
* Fantastic rates of pay
* Attractive Hours, and Shifts.
* A chance to join a great team of chefs
* Flexible shifts
* PAYE -National Insurance contributions and Holiday pay
* You will be paid weekly
* Friendly consultants available for you 24/7
Our Minimum Requirements
* Passport/Visa (Proof of ability to work in the UK)
* Up to date Level 2 or above Health and Hygiene Certificate.
* Chef Whites and Safety shoes
* At least 2 written or telephone referees/references
* Conversational, if not fluent EnglishFor More information please apply.Due to the high volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.
* Please visit Change Website for a full list of Jobs.
* Change Hospitality – The Change Group Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance.
Contact: Kelsey Richbell
Job ID: 16438