Pastry Sous Chef
Job ref: MJA/MPSCRP060
Exquisite Michelin restaurant in Kensington and Chelsea searching for a Pastry Sous Chef, salary package up to £35,000pa! Monday to Friday!
An extremely well-reviewed, Michelin restaurant in Kensington and Chelsea is on the hunt for a Pastry Sous Chef to head up their dessert section. This unique position offers a highly skilled Pastry Sous Chef that much sought-after work/life balance AND the very best food that London has to offer!
A background in Michelin, Rosette or Hat cuisine is essential for this role, as well as the ability to lead and motivate a team to perform at their best. Consistency in production and service, attention to detail and second-to-none presentation are also an integral part of this job role.
This role is open to a fine dining experienced Pastry Junior Sous or Sous Chef with passion, a desire to grow and a strong knowledge of refined cuisine.
Kensington and Chelsea Michelin Pastry Sous Chef:
* Monday to Friday only!
* Salary package between £30Kpa and £35Kpa depending on experience
* Michelin restaurant
* Modern British cuisine style
* 60 hours/week
* Max 40 covers
* Brigade of 13 chefs
What we need from you:
* Previous Michelin, Rosette or Hat experience
* Previous Pastry Sous Chef experience
* Passport or ID and visa where applicable
* Proof of address ie bank statement or utility bill
* Food hygiene certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering industry standards
* Reference contacts for 2 years
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the volume of applicants we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted for a registration interview. For a full listing of our opportunities, please visit our website at www.thechangegroup.com .
Contact: Mary-Jo Appaqaq
Job ID: 23178