Job Reference MJA/PCAL013
Pastry Chefs – get into relief work paying £11-£14/hr with the Change Group! Working with amazing events companies all over London!
The Change Group is currently recruiting for temporary relief Pastry Chefs to supply our extensive list of events companies.
Qualified relief Pastry Chefs are in high demand across the Greater London area. Our clients are typically looking for CDP level, with at least 3 years Pastry experience, as well as relief Pastry Sous Chefs. Pastry Demi Chef de Parties can also get in on the action if you have a positive attitude and a willingness to learn and grow. If you want flexible working hours, a wide variety of working environments and a competitive rate of pay then keep reading!
In all cases, attitude is the most important thing to our clients. A positive frame of mind goes a long way when supporting a busy team in their time of need! Adaptability is the hallmark of a good temporary chef and never fails to keep that chef busy!
What you can get out of working for us:
* Up to £14/hr CDP rate
* Up to £17/hr Sous Chef rate
* Weekly pay for EVERY hour you work
* Many amazing locations across central London and the west end
* Work as many or as little hours as you want!
* Friendly office staff to support you 24/7
What we need from you:
* 3-6 years minimum relevant experience depending on level
* Fluent spoken English; written preferred but not essential
* Eligible to live and work in the UK – Passport or Visa
* Up to date food hygiene certificate level 2 in line with Hospitality and Catering industry standards
* National Insurance number and a proof of address ie utility bill or bank statement
* Your own knives and whites, including safety shoes and hat
* A minimum of 2 references before you start work
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applicants expected, only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange an interview.
Contact: Mary-Jo Appaqaq
Job ID: 20918