Pastry Chef de Parties
Job Reference MJA/PCDPP033
Pastry Chef de Parties – Secure your next role with The Change Group! Truly stunning establishments in need of skilled Pastry Chef de Parties!
Pastry Chef de Parties: land your next career move with The Change Group. You could be working with some of the best establishments in the London area!
Do you have at least 3 years of Pastry department experience in Michelin, Rosette or Hat experience, 5* hotel, private members clubs or UHNWI?
Demi Pastry Chef de Parties can get in on the action with a positive attitude and a willingness to learn. Flexible working hours, a wide variety of working environments and a competitive rate of pay – salaries up to £26Kpa!
Previous Hospitality and Catering Industry experience in a refined or 5* environment is essential. You should also have experience in all aspects of a professional Pastry kitchen including Pastry Production, Afternoon tea, restaurant service and banqueting.
London Pastry Chef de Parties:
* Salaries up to £28Kpa
* Many amazing locations across central London and the west end
* Friendly office staff to support you through registration, interviews and trials
What we need from you:
* 2-3 years minimum Hospitality and Catering Industry experience at Pastry Chef de Partie level
* Strong communication skills
* Passport and/or visa where applicable
* Food Hygiene Certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering industry standards
* National Insurance number
* Proof of address ie utility bill or bank statement
* A minimum of 2 references before you start work
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applicants expected, only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange a registration interview. For a full list of our opportunities, please visit our website at www.thechangegroup.com .
Contact: Mary-Jo Appaqaq
Job ID: 30311