Pastry Chef de Parties
Job Reference MJA/PCDPP032
Pastry Chef de Parties – Get into your next job with The Change Group! Truly stunning establishments in need of skilled Pastry Chef de Parties!
Pastry Chef de Parties: land your next career move with The Change Group. Positions are available in fine dining and casual restaurants, private members clubs and hotels. You could be working with some of the best establishments in the London area!
We are typically looking for at least 3 years of Pastry department experience in a quality environment of the Hospitality and Catering Industry. Demi Pastry Chef de Parties can get in on the action with a positive attitude and a willingness to learn. Flexible working hours, a wide variety of working environments and a competitive rate of pay – salaries up to £26Kpa!
You should know your way around an industrial Pastry kitchen and have experience in all aspects of Pastry Production – Afternoon tea, MEP, restaurant service and banqueting.
London Pastry Chef de Parties:
* Salaries up to £26Kpa
* Many amazing locations across the city and the west end
* Friendly office staff to support you through registration, interviews and trials
What we need from you:
* 2-3 years minimum relevant experience depending on level
* Strong communication skills
* Passport and/or visa where applicable
* Food Hygiene Certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering industry standards
* National Insurance number
* Proof of address ie utility bill or bank statement
* A minimum of 2 references before you start work
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applicants expected, only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange a registration interview. For a full list of our opportunities, please visit our website at www.thechangegroup.com .
Contact: Mary-Jo Appaqaq
Job ID: 21590