Pastry Chef de Partie – Earn up to £13/hr with The Change Group
Pastry Chef de Parties – Earn up to £13/hr with The Change Group! Truly stunning establishments in need of Pastry Chef de Parties of any background!
The Change Group is currently recruiting for temporary relief Pastry Chef de Parties. Work is available in fine dining and casual restaurants, private members clubs, event caterers and hotels. You could be working with some of the best establishments in the Greater London area. If fine dining is not your thing then we have clients in boutique hotels and 4* hotels, gastro pubs and high volume quality catering and casual dining experiences.
Pastry Chef de Parties are in high demand in the city and west end. Your specialised skills in sugar decoration, chocolate work and all other manner of pastry production are at a shortage in London. Our clients are typically looking for CDP level, with at least 3 year’s Pastry department experience in a quality environment of the Hospitality and Catering Industry. Demi Pastry Chef de Parties can get in on the action with a positive attitude and a willingness to learn. Flexible working hours, a wide variety of working environments and a competitive rate of pay!
You should know your way around an industrial Pastry kitchen and have experience in all aspects of Pastry Production – Afternoon tea, MEP, restaurant service and banqueting.
In all cases, attitude is the most important thing. A positive frame of mind goes a long way when supporting a busy team in their time of need! Adaptability is the hallmark of a good temporary chef and never fails to keep that chef busy!
What you can get out of working for us:
* Up to £13/hr CDP rate
* Weekly pay for EVERY hour you work
* Many amazing locations across the city and the west end
* Work as many or as little hours as you want!
* Work around your availability – your family, your full time job, your school
* Friendly office staff to support you through registration and bookings
What we need from you:
* 5-6 years minimum relevant experience depending on level
* Fluent spoken English; written preferred but not essential
* Eligible to live and work in the UK – Passport or Visa
* Up to date food hygiene certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering Industry standards
* National Insurance number and a proof of address ie utility bill or bank statement
* Your own knives and whites, including safety shoes and hat
* A minimum of 2 references before you start work
Get your foot in the door with some of the greatest and well known hotels in London, improve your skills, and expand your network. Apply here – send in your CV to set up a registration interview and get to work!
Contact: Jovita Navickaite
Job ID: 18323