Pastry Chef de Partie
Job ref: MJA/MICHPASTRYCDP084
Well-established Michelin/Rosette restaurant in West London now hiring a Pastry Chef de Partie – salary package of up to £28,000pa!
An institution in London’s fine dining scene is now in the recruitment process for a Pastry Chef de Partie to join their brigade of 25 chefs. This excellent restaurant has maintained a 1 Michelin Star, 3AA Rosette standard of service and cuisine under the leadership of a very well-known and motivational Head Chef.
The cuisine style is classic French with influences from the far East and provides an excellent learning and creative environment. Previous experience in Hospitality and Catering fine dining is essential, in a Michelin or Rosette standard environment.
West London Pastry Chef de Partie position, Michelin/Rosette restaurant:
* Salary package of £28,000pa
* 8-9 shifts a week (singles and doubles)
* Closed Bank Holidays
* Closed Saturday lunch
* Modern French cuisine
* Excellent learning environment under a true mentor in fine dining
* Creative input encouraged in senior positions
What we need from you:
* Previous experience in a refined Hospitality and Catering industry environment at Pastry Chef de Partie level
* Strong communication skills
* Ability to work well under pressure
* Passport or ID and visa where applicable
* Proof of address ie bank statement or utility bill from the last 3 months
* Food Hygiene Certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering industry standards
* 2 years of references supplied
* National Insurance number
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the volume of applicants expected, we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange a registration interview. For a full list of our opportunities, please visit our website at www.thechangegroup.com .
Contact: Mary-Jo Appaqaq
Job ID: 42767