Pastry Chef de Partie
Job ref: MJA/VEGPCDP074
Funky West London vegetarian restaurant now hiring a Pastry Chef de Partie, paying up to £26Kpa – sociable hours!
A brand new vegetarian restaurant is now in search of a Pastry Chef de Partie to help their team grow and support them on a permanent basis. This is a great opportunity for a Pastry Chef de Partie with vegetarian/vegan experience to take a step back from the usual hours of kitchen life.
Get an early start to your day – shifts starting early in the morning, and have all your evenings free! Catch up with family and friends while working the latest trend in the Hospitality and Catering industry. You will be joining a small team of 4 other motivated and passionate chefs.
West London vegetarian restaurant, Chef de Partie
* Day shifts only, sociable hours!
* Salary of up to £26Kpa
* Small, tight-knit team
* Cutting-edge vegetarian/vegan concept
What we need from you:
* Previous experience as a Pastry Chef de Partie
* A keen interest in the Vegan/Vegetarian food trend
* Strong communication skills
* Passport and visa where applicable
* Proof of address ie bank statement or utility bill
* Food Hygiene Certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering industry standards
* 2 years of reference contact details or written references
* National Insurance Number and bank details
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applicants expected, only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange a registration interview. For a full list of our opportunities, please visit our website at www.thechangegroup.com .
Contact: Mary-Jo Appaqaq
Job ID: 24351