Pastry Chef de Partie
Job ref: MJA/PASTRYABRHP026
Pastry Chef de Partie – 23Kpa + tips – 4 day working week in a chic South West London hotel!
This is an opportunity for a fine dining experienced Pastry Chef de Partie to join a fantastic team in a hotel in South West London. This unique position offers the chance to work full time hours with an incredible 3 days off a week! Show off your hard-earned skills and still have time to see the sights of London or spend time with your family and friends!
Due to the impeccable standards and reputation of this 4* Richmond hotel, a minimum of 3 years of pastry experience in fine dining cuisine in any branch of the Hospitality and Catering industry is required. You should be available for evening and weekend shifts and have the creativity to be able to contribute to dish development and menu planning.
There is a big focus on afternoon tea in this stately establishment. You should have classic training and an interest in Molecular Gastronomy and Smoking. You should have experience in both A-la-Carte service and banqueting. You should have at least 2 years of experience as a Pastry Chef de Partie level.
This job entails:
* 4 days on/3 days off a week (rotational basis)
* £23,000pa + tips
* 2-3 Chef Pastry team
* A creative aspect in the development of new dishes and features
* Lovely South West London location
What we need from you:
* 2 years minimum experience as a Pastry Chef de Partie in luxury Hospitality and Catering
* Strong communication skills
* Eligible to live and work in the UK – Passport and/or Visa
* Valid Food Hygiene Certificate level 2 in line with Hospitality and Catering industry standards
* Your own knives and whites, including safety shoes and hat
* A minimum of 2 years of references
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applicants expected, only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange an interview.
Contact: Mary-Jo Appaqaq
Job ID: 17232