Job Description: VAL/PMCPChef£26.5K
Private Member Club, in South West, is looking for an Enthusiastic Pastry Chef experienced in Hospitality and Catering industry!
Amazing chance to join a brigade of a Michelin star background Head Chef, in a Private Member Club. This is a great opportunity to work in a creative and supportive environment and learn new skills and techniques.
As a Pastry Chef for a Private Club you must have experience of working in a Kitchen with AA rosettes (or similar) but the most important is having GREAT ATTITUDE!! You will be involved in the development of simple and seasonal dishes for the menu!
The Club prides itself on its friendly but focused atmosphere. All overtime shifts are always discretionary – As a Pastry Chef you will not be made to work overtime if you are not up to!
About the Job:
* Life balance opportunity
* Overtime shifts are discretionary – overtime is paid on top of the salary
* 7 Shifts a week – 49 hours
* Run own section
* Make and serve the Puddings and Breads for all Club
* South West Location
* Negotiable salary based on experience up to £ 26 500 K
What we need from you:
* Experience in cooking by example
* Rosettes or Michelin background
* Great Attitude
* Willing to learn
* Must be eligible to Work in UK
* Very good command of English
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applicants expected only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange a registration interview. For a full list of our vacancies please visit our website at www.thechangegroup.com
Please only apply id eligible to work in the UK
Contact: Vania Ladeiro
Job ID: 30542