Job ref: MJA/MTFPAST016
Pastry Chef £28K, City of London restaurant, 3 days off a week!
A fine dining restaurant in the city of London is looking for a Pastry Chef trained in classic French techniques to join their team on a permanent basis. You should have the ability to run the whole of the pastry section from prep to service to ordering, and have the creative flair to add your own signature and influence on the menu! This is a perfect opportunity for a strong Pastry Chef de Partie to step up into a role with more responsibilities, a great working environment and a very high quality of cuisine.
Previous Hospitality and Catering industry experience in a fine dining environment, such as a Michelin Star or Rosette standard restaurant. A 5* hotel or exclusive private members club would also be considered as suitable experience! Shift patterns are currently 55-60 hours a week over 4 days – with an amazing 3 days off a week! You should also have had no more than 2 previous employers in the last 3 years to be considered for this position.
Pastry Chef, fine dining restaurant:
* Salary of £28Kpa
* 3 days off a week
* Working 55-60 hours a week
* Great City of London location
* Creative input required
* Working in a team of 8 chefs
* Classic French, refined cuisine
What we need from you:
* Extensive experience as a Pastry Chef de Partie
* Classic French training and techniques
* Refined experience in a Michelin or Rosette standard environment
* Proven loyalty in your previous positions, nor more than 2 employers in the past 3 years
* Passport or ID and visa where applicable
* Proof of address dated in the last 3 months
* Food hygiene certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering industry standards
* National Insurance Number
* 2 years of reference supplied
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the volume of applicants expected, we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange a registration interview. For a full listing of our opportunities, please visit our website at www.thechangegroup.com.
Contact: Mary-Jo Appaqaq
Job ID: 29102