Job Reference MJA/PC24
Pastry Chef | Flexible hours | Paying up to £15/hr
The Change Group is currently recruiting for relief Pastry Chef positions to supply to our growing list of London clients. You could be working with some of the best 5* hotels, restaurants and event caterers in town! If fine dining is not your thing then we also work with traditional British pubs, boutique hotels and high-volume catering – especially coming up to Christmas!
As a qualified Pastry Chef you are in high demand! We typically require pastry CDP level, with at least 4 years in total of hospitality and catering industry experience, as well as NVQ or equivalent qualification. Get your foot in the door with some of the greatest and well known hotels in London – your pastry friends will be green with envy! Apply here – send in your CV to set up a registration interview and get to work!
Pastry Chef temporary work with The Change Group:
* Up to £15/hr CDP rate
* Weekly pay for EVERY hour worked
* Many amazing locations across central London and the west end
* Work as many or as little hours as you want!
What we need from you:
* 3-4 years minimum relevant experience depending on level
* Strong communication skills
* Passport or ID and visa where applicable
* Valid food hygiene certificate L2 in line with Hospitality and Catering industry standards
* National Insurance number and a proof of address ie utility bill or bank statement
* Your own knives and whites, including safety shoes and hat
* A minimum of 2 references before you start work
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the volume of applicants expected, we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange a registration interview. For a full listing of our opportunities, please visit our website at www.thechangegroup.com.
Contact: Mary-Jo Appaqaq
Job ID: 49523