Job Reference: MJA/HPCDP012
Hotel Background? Pastry CDP? Apply here today for temporary work in one of London’s most prestigious 5* hotels! Weekly pay of up to £13/hr!
The Pastry departments of London’s most prestigious London 5* Hotels need Pastry CDPs to support their team for on-going temporary work. You will be working in all sections of the Pastry kitchen – Mise en Place, banqueting, room service, restaurant and afternoon tea. You should be a fast learner who enjoys a challenge with a proven track record of excellent customer service.
You should have at least 3 years industry experience at Pastry CDP level, preferably in a 5* hotel or in a fine dining restaurant. You should be comfortable with both high-volume production and restaurant standard preparation. As a temporary Pastry CDP you should be able to seamlessly fit into any team – large or small!
You should know the basics in Pastry – tempering chocolate, ganache recipes, important sugar temperatures and basic methods for items such as ice cream, tuilles, pastry crust and custard. You should have a strong understanding of HACCP regulations and a valid food hygiene certificate to prove it.
The benefits of working for Change
* Flexible working hours – temporary work can fit around your prior commitments!
* Advance temporary bookings where possible
* Up to £13/hr pay for EVERY hour you work
* Wages paid weekly
* Friendly office staff to support you
* Possibility to work with some of our other clients, ranging from amazing events companies, fine dining restaurants, gastro pubs and luxury hotels
What we need from you:
* 3 years minimum experience as a Pastry CDP
* Fluent spoken English; written preferred but not essential
* Eligible to live and work in the UK – Passport or Visa
* Up to date food hygiene certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering industry standards
* National Insurance number and a proof of address ie utility bill or bank statement
* Your own knives and whites, including safety shoes and hat
* A minimum of 2 references before you start work
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applicants expected, only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange an interview.
Contact: Mary-Jo Appaqaq
Job ID: 18010