Outstanding General Manager – Neighbourhood Restaurant & Bar
We are looking for an exceptional General Manager who would like to come and lead our team in London Bridge, in our bright and open plan restaurant.
The right person:
* Will have proven experience running a high volume, fast paced restaurant
* Will be adept at running a smooth and efficient service on the floor
* Will be financially minded, and able to forecast and budget
* Will be a real people person, customer focused, staff focused and overall looking to create a friendly and professional environment for guests and staff alike.
* Will have at least 1 years’ experience at the same level
This role will suit a proven and determined General Manager who has previous experience running a large venue. This is not a suitable role for a first time GM.
We are open 7 days a week for lunch and dinner, have approx. 100 covers in our restaurant, and 40 In our cocktail bar. We are looking for a proven General Manager who will be happy working at 50/50 spilt between the floor and BOH on average.
We are offering a competitive salary of £35-45K for this role, dependent on experience, if it sounds interesting to you, please do not hesitate to apply today!
Please visit our website for full listings of all our current job roles.
Change Hospitality are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance.
Please quote the reference given / job title in the subject line of your email. Due to the volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Contact: Sadie Barnicoat-Hood
Job ID: 25428