Operations Manager, Private Members Club, £40-£45K basic +bonus
An amazing private members club in the heart of the West End, is looking for an experienced charismatic Operations Manager to bring in industry expertise and be the face of the club. This is a really exciting role in an incredible venue that offers a variety of facilities for their exclusive members.
– Lead the F&B department and execute strategy to achieve goals
– Lead recruitment and retention process with knowledge and expertise.
-Create innovative remuneration to ensure low staff turnover, and motivate staff to deliver results and enhance turnover.
– Understanding of budgeting, targeting and strategy and oversee their achievement alongside the FC and MD.
What we are looking for:
– Confident, self-motivator with ambitious drive
– Experience within the industry in high-end hospitality is essential
– Love of good food and drinks
– Have very strong understanding of members’ expectations – ensure every guest feels comfortable, at home, and are treated with discretion, whilst delivering an impeccable personal service.
– Be forward thinking with a very strong knowledge of the London hospitality scene
– Be passionate, motivated and not afraid of a challenge. A get up and go attitude is essential!
Salary of £40-£45K basic plus a strong competitive bonus structure
The Change Group are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please connect with Helena Ranger on LinkedIn to keep in touch with new opportunities and industry news!
Visit the Change website for full listings of all current job roles.
Please get in touch with your current CV, this is a really exciting role that’s looking to start asap.
Contact: Helena Ranger
Job ID: 26210