Operations Manager – Brighton – Negotiable salary
I am looking for super switched on, ambitious and driven Hospitality Operations Manager for a company based in Brighton who wants to help the brand grow, open more sites and develop it.
This role is about providing first class leadership and high impact coaching to your team. The role requires strong commercial acumen and the ability to think outside the box all whilst putting your people first.
The benefits for the Operations Manager –
* Development and career progression opportunities
* Great salary and achievable bonus structure
* Great benefits package
* Opportunity to join growing brand and be a part of it’s growth and progression
* Work with like minded, passionate individuals and train develop your team
The ideal Operations Manager –
* Passion for food and customer service
* Ability to manage and develop your team
* Understand a high volume, fast passed environment with an outgoing and dedicated outlook
* Switched on and hands on approach
* Team leading skills and an exceptional communicator
If you interested in hearing more about this role, please apply today!
Please visit our website for full listings of all our current job roles
Change Hospitality are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance.
Please quote the reference given / job title in the subject line of your email. Due to the volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Contact: Simona Urbonaite
Job ID: 49765