Operations & Facilities Manager – Luxury London Caterer
If you’re an ambitious and driven Operations Manager with previous event catering experience or previous experience working within a unique London venue, this could be for you.
* Reporting into the Head of Operations and being responsible for the smooth running of events
* To oversee and manage the logistics team, ensuring everything is delivered on time to all events
* To oversee the warehouse and its contents and manage all ordering, receiving and recording of goods between events and the warehouse
* Responsible for a team of staff and in charge of the set up and running of events
* Manages suppliers and deliveries and all event logistics
* Ensure efficient loading and un-loading of food, drink and all event equipment to ensure all events are delivered to the highest quality within the agreed deadlines
* Attend events, assess procedures and review where necessary
* Ensure event logistics are prioritised within your workload during the business’ busiest months
* Oversee and manage logistic team rota and labour costs including agency staff
* Previous catering/event operations experience
* Proven experience in running multiple events preferably within a caterer or venue
* Energetic, ambitious and driven
* Strong operational experience with a keen eye for detail
* Natural people person with a creative and hands on approach
* Super organised, multi-tasker
* Knowledge of the London venues an advantage
* Strong Hospitality background
* Must be able to drive
Salary from £35K + bonus
This is a really great opportunity to work for a leading and very lovely Event Caterer offering lots of progression with excellent benefits.
The Change Group are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please connect with Helena Ranger on LinkedIn to keep in touch with new opportunities and industry news!
Visit the Change website for full listings of all current job roles.
Contact: Helena Ranger
Job ID: 39768