£60-70K depending on experience
We are recruiting for a Operations Director for an amazing caterer, working in a really lovely team. This is an amazing role for a driven and ambitious manager with great people management skills and great operational experience working for a caterer. My client is looking for a real foodie with exceptional FOH standards and presence, great P&L management and a real force to drive the business forward.
* Managing the operational and event planning team, who look after both the planning of events and the execution
* Responsible for the smooth running of all events across multiple venues
* Staffing/ costing of events
* Development and training of the team
* Stock management and ensuring all equipment is ordered
* Liaise with suppliers and build loyal relationships
* Management of the warehouse and all the company logistics
* Must have previous experience working for a caterer across multiple venues
* Proven experience in running multiple events
* Energetic, ambitious and driven
* Strong operational experience with a keen eye for detail
* Natural people person with a creative and hands on approach
* A motivated leader
* Super organised, multi-tasker
We are shortlisting candidates now for interviews asap, so do get in touch with your current CV
The Change Group are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please connect with Helena Ranger on LinkedIn to keep in touch with new opportunities and industry news!
Visit the Change website for full listings of all current job roles.
Contact: Charley Taylor Smith
Job ID: 48222