Office/Reception Manager, Event Experience Agency
Drinks & Event Experience Agency
A specialist drinks and events company is looking for an experienced Office/Reception Manager to ensure the smooth running of the Head Office.
This is an amazing opportunity to work within a fun, vibrant and cool agency within a great team!
* Admin support across the Head Office team
* PA responsibilities for Directors
* Respond to all phone enquiries and look after all visitors
* Reactive sales for venue bookings
* Responsible for all day-to-day management of the office
* Manage and assist for all meetings within head office
* Ensure the building is H&S and Fire Safety compliant at all times
* Manage transport and accommodation requests for all S&C departments when required
* Support HR Manager
The ideal candidate:
* Previous experience in a similar field
* Energetic, ambitious and driven
* Enthusiastic, hardworking and creative
* Keen eye for detail
* Natural people person with a hands on approach
* Highly organised and a great communicator
This is a really exciting opportunity to work for an amazing company within a great team, please do apply with your current CV, looking to interview asap
Change are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please connect with Helena Ranger on LinkedIn to keep in touch with new opportunities and industry news!
Visit the Change website for full listings of all current job roles.
Contact: Helena Ranger
Job ID: 47913