Night Manager 5-star Hotel, outgoing personality – £32k!
Are you an experienced Night Manager looking for a new opportunity? Are you available to start immediately? Do you have a great personality and like interacting with guests? Then this could be the role you’ve been waiting for!
Our client is an astonishing 5-star Hotel in London looking for a Night Manager.
This is a great role for someone experienced to look after the Hotel, team and guests ensuring they all have an unforgettable experience.
If you have a passion for hospitality and guest’s relations, this is an excellent opportunity!
* Having a complete operational knowledge of the hotel, including geographical layout, services provided, personnel structure/duties and security
* Managing and motivating the night team
* Ensuring the night audit runs smoothly
* Ensuring consistent knowledge of the hotels quality standards amongst the full night team and ensure the guest experience is second to none for all guests
* Having lobby presence to meet and greet guests with warmth, directing and escorting them as needed
* Act as a point of contact for guests, including looking after VIP guests overnight
* Manage, record and promptly resolve any guest incidents
* Liaison with all departments to ensure excellent communication throughout all hotel areas
* Demonstrate a thorough understanding of all facilities and services provided within the hotel and identify opportunities for up-selling and promoting when appropriate
You will need to have:
* Previous managerial experience in a dynamic and exceptional level of guest service role, preferable in a luxury 4 or 5-star hotel
* Available to start immediately
* Anticipate guest needs and surpass expectations to enhance the guest experience
* Have a distinctive blend of confidence and personality to help give our guests an unforgettable experience
* Be capable of making intuitive decisions in favour of the guest and maintain the highest standards of service
* Have a naturally Warm and Generous personality
* Knowledge of Opera and Micros
* Ability to remain calm whilst working under pressure
* Must possess the proven ability to lead a team
* Excellent communication skills
* High level of IT proficiency
* Flexibility to respond to a variety of different work situations
We are shortlisting and interviewing suitable candidates in our London Bridge office w/c 12/03.
If you think this is the perfect role for you, please apply today!
Please connect via LinkedIn – Vera Isidro Manhoso
Contact: Vera Manhoso
Job ID: 16636