Night Duty Manager, 5 Star Hotel, Ascot
Amazing opportunity to work within a luxury spa in a stunning 5 Star Hotel with a fabulous and dedicated team!
* Managing the Front of House team, ensuring a smooth operation and that guests have a great experience
* Looking after all VIPs and ensuring a good lobby presence by the team; greeting all guests to the hotel
* Handover to the morning team ensuring all details are correctly logged
* Training and management of the team
* Previous experience in a similar role – Supervisory or Duty Manager experience
* Leads with passion and motivation
* Knowledge of Opera would be desirable
* Great customer service and communication skills
* Immaculately presented
Salary – £27K
Managing the hotel at night,19:00 until 07:00 – 4 days on, 3 days off
An amazing opportunity to work for a luxury hotel collection with great benefits and lots of opportunities for progression
The Change Group are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please connect with Helena Ranger on LinkedIn to keep in touch with new opportunities and industry news!
Visit the Change website for full listings of all current job roles.
Please do get in touch now with your CV and we will be in touch to arrange interviews this week.
Contact: Helena Ranger
Job ID: 40329